Thursday 15 May 2014

New Blog Design!

Hi Lovelies!

Hope you've all had a good week and are looking forward to the weekend. I know I am, its meant to be a scorcher! Although if you follow me on twitter you will know that I am currently nursing a cold and feeling very sorry for myself. Fingers crossed it will be gone by the weekend!

Anyway, as you can see, my little blog has undertaken a fabulous makeover! The lovely Felicity from Pursuit Of Felicity is nothing short of a Blogger genius! She created my last design too, a couple of years ago, which was gorgeous, but then I had a long break from blogging and my tastes changed quite a bit in that time so I decided to go for a much simpler design but still with a touch of girlyness.
 
Felicity was so helpful throughout this whole process. I am completely useless when it comes to anything technical and she was extremely patient with me which I'm grateful for! She completely understood what I was after even though I was pretty vague as I wasn't sure myself!
 
I decided to change the name of my blog too. "Secret Diary Of An English Rose" was what I used to go by, and I liked it a lot but it always niggled at me and I think my eagerness to start blogging made me just pick a title so I could get on with it. I have always loved that song "the rest is still unwritten" by Natasha Bedingfield and thought what a cool name that would be for a blog, sadly this was already taken but Felicity did some research and found the next best thing for me.
 
Changing my blog name has unfortunately meant that I have lost all my lovely Bloglovin followers, booooo. But if you click on my Bloglovin link on the right, you can follow me under my new name :)
 
I would highly recommend Felicity if you are after a whole new design, or even any minor changes you are not too sure how to go about it. Check out her website here.
 
Would love to hear what you think of my design!
 

1 comment: