Sunday 27 April 2014

Belated Easter Catch Up And My Weekend!

Hi Lovelies!

I know this is a bit belated but I hope you all had a lovely Easter break and a good week/weekend! Just a little catch of of my Easter and what I've been up to since. 

To be honest I had the most chilled out long weekend EVER. I literally stayed in my jammies, ate a shocking amount of chocolate, (what better excuse is there than Easter?) and, if you follow me on twitter, you will know that I am currently hooked on the TV series, Dexter, so I watched it in Marathons! 

Normally on a long weekend I really struggle to lie in, I always feel like I need to be doing something productive or making plans to go out etc. So for the first weekend in a while, I cleared my diary and fully re-charged my batteries, I have to say it felt amazing. Although on the Easter Sunday we went to my Aunts' for a massive roast dinner, and yet more chocolate with a bit of champers, then we all just lounged around chatting, which for me, was the perfect way to round off my lazy weekend!

This weekend was a different story however, as I had birthdays and engagement parties to attend, plus a lovely catch up brunch with a few of the girls this morning. Definitely could do with another day off to just chill out! 

Also, I have to apologise for the lack of pics I put up on my blog. I have been saving for ages to get a good camera as I'm really fussy and don't want to put up any blurry or grainy pictures. It arrived yesterday and I'm really excited to start using it and to be able to share my adventures with you all through pics! 

What have you all been up to this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment