Friday 21 December 2012

My Little Blog's Facelift!

Hi Ladies,
 
Just a quick post to say, as you can see, my wee blog has undergone a wonderful makeover. I am absolutely useless when it comes to anything technical so there was no way I could make it look the way I pictured it. I had the most simple boring layout before and was desperate to change it!
 
So after reading one of my fave blogs, Couture Girl, and loving her layout, she mentions a fab lady, Felicity who designed hers, so I then got in touch with her to see if she could help.
 
Turned out to be the best decision for me, she is very talented and a lovely person! She listened to exactly what I wanted, and it seems she took the picture from inside my head of how I wanted my blog to look and brought it to life.
 
I highly recommend checking out her website here if you are after a new design!
 
Have a great weekend everyone!
 
 

4 comments:

  1. LOVING the new design! Great work Felicity, this looks fab :) xx

    onlyonasunday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hun!! I love it so much.

      So jel ur off for ages now btw!!! Xxx

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the shout out hun! So glad you love your new design! :)

      xx

      Delete