Tuesday 1 January 2013

***HAPPY NEW YEAR!***

Hi Dolls!
 
 
I hope you all had a fab New Years Eve!
 
I find New Years Eve in London to be a rather expensive affair. Clubs double their already high entry prices, Normal pubs and bars even charge you a ridiculous amount to get in just because its NYE. And then there's  the queing outside venues in gale force winds, and the inevitable downpour of rain.
 
So I decided there's no way i'm heading into London this year. Instead I went to a friends party at her house and we drunk endless amounts of Champagne, played on the wii, played a drunken, clumsy game of twister and watched the fireworks on the telly. Maybe I'm just getting old lol, but we had such a brilliant night and for me, beats being sardined in a club with thousands of random people!
 
I meant to take a few pics but after a few glasses the camera unfortunately lay forgotten on the sofa!
 
Would love to know what you guys got up to? :)

4 comments: