Wednesday 12 December 2012

Christmas Tag| #4

Hi Beauties!
As part 4 of my Christmas themed posts, thought I would jump on the band wagon and do this Christmas tag I’ve seen floating around on quite a few blogs!

What is your favourite thing about Christmas?

It’s difficult to pinpoint just one thing; I love pretty much everything about it! As you will have gathered from my previous posts! The food has to top my list though to be honest, (yes even above presents!) and I love the quality time you spend with family and friends.

What is your favourite make up look for the festive season?

I don’t really have a specific make up look for the season if I’m honest. I just pile on the blusher because I feel extra pale in these cold times haha!

Real tree or fake tree?

We always buy a real tree but a very small one as it’s just me and my mum at home and we’re not in much over the Xmas period so there’s not much point lugging home a massive tree!

Do you open your Christmas presents morning or evening?

Morning 100%! Does anyone open them in the evening?! I definitely couldn’t wait that long haha. I’m a big kid; I get my everyone up really early and rip them open!

Handmade Christmas cards or bought?

Bought! I’d love to have the creativity and time to do my own but I don’t unfortunately L

What is your favourite Christmas film?

ELF!!! Love this film, watch it every year, but I have so many faves, miracle on 34th street, Jingle all the way, Polar Express, to name a few!

What is your favourite Christmas food?

Again I just can’t pick one thing! I love pigs in blankets, and my mum does the best roast potatoes!

I tag all of you reading this to do this! Please leave me your links in the comments box J

                                                     Laura xoxo



3 comments:

  1. Totally agree, Elf is THE best Christmas film out there!
    I have linked you in my 'Christmas Tag' post, would love it if you could take a look? :) xx
    onlyonasunday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elf is awesome! ahh course I will lovely, will check it out now :) xxx

      Delete
  2. Elf is awesome! ahh course I will lovely, will check it out now :) xxx

    ReplyDelete