Monday 19 November 2012

All I want for Christmas is... {Xmas Post #1

Hi Cupcakes!
I don't know about you but I find it extremely hard not to catch the Christmas bug around this time, especially when I see the Coca Cola advert come on telly! I just love everything about it...the food and drink, spending quality time with family and friends, the parties, and of course...the presents!

So I thought I would make my Xmas Wishlist for this year, I know  this list is totally unrealistic but a girl can dream can't she?!


Louboutins! I actually need a pair of the black pumps in my life!!!











MAC Brush Set! I have been meaning to invest in some really good brushes for a while and adore all things MAC!













MacBook Pro! I am using a really rubbish Toshiba at the moment, it always freezes and breaks. I definately think its about time I upgraded! *sigh*.













Mulberry Purse! I absolutely adore Mulberry, the quality is absolutely amazing and the purses are gorgeous.
















Sex And The City Boxset!  The one possible thing on my list! I was and still am a massive fan of this show and every year never get the boxset, so hopefully someone will delight me with it this year :)












Presents aside I actually cannot wait to watch Christmas movies, pull some crackers, eat ALOT, and get very very merry on some mulled wine!
Roll on December...
                                                                       Laura xoxo


















                

4 comments:

  1. Louboutins are always on my fantasy Christmas list too - one year they'll be in my stocking I'm sure! :-)

    I love Christmas and can't wait to get started on my stack of Christmassy books/films - I haven't seen the Coca Cola advert yet so it's not officially Christmas season for me yet tho!

    Em
    x

    http://emberdrake.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha aren't they the most beautiful shoes you've have ever seen?!! think I need to save up for a few years :(

    ooo is there any Christmassy books you can recommend? I'm looking for a good winter read!

    Lau xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need everything! My macbook is on its last legs :( Lovely blog!

    Laura xo
    Whatlauradid.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you hun!! I know I need to start doing the lottery haha!

    Lau xx

    ReplyDelete